Rakshit Mehta, Chairman and Managing Dir., Euro Alliance S.A., Founder Partner, Indo Swiss Blockchain Alliance, Switzerland
Why This Focus of Impact:
Rakshit Mehta on Health Tech starts here: Rakshit Mehta is a Technopreneur with over 18 years of experience working with developed and developing ecosystems spanning sectors like IoT, wireless charging, med tech, health and life sciences, digital currencies-blockchain, renewable energy, water, and ad tech. He specializes in IP commercialization and technology management, venture capital, international trade, and investments. Rakshit has been instrumental in turning promising scientific ideas into useful products and companies. He has been a part of numerous licensing deals and has been involved in a multi-billion dollar fundraise.
He is actively involved with top global foundations in the field of disability and rehabilitation and is a board member on numerous European/Asian companies and NGO’s. Rakshit is passionate about creating a paradigm shift in how businesses work to solve pressing global challenges with limited resources and implementing high-impact solutions to address humanity’s grand challenges. He is also an international speaker on entrepreneurship and techno innovation and has been invited by numerous organizations, universities, and governments globally to deliver the key-note speeches and to join panel discussions. Rakshit is currently the Chairman and Managing Director for Euro Alliance S.A. and based out of Switzerland. He holds a Master in Business Administration (Finance & Entrepreneurship) from the prestigious Grand Ecole- Ecole National Des Ponts et Chaussées, Paris, France, Masters in International Business from SIMBA-Tonji University, Shanghai, China, and a bachelor of Commerce (Honors) from Delhi University, India.
- Forged a strategic collaboration between Euro Alliance S.A. and Asia’s biggest medtech park, AMTZ (Andra Pradesh Med Tech Zone) and KIHT (Kalam Institute of Health Technology), a Government of Andra Pradesh/ Government of India entity. This agreement was announced at the World Economic Forum 2019 in Davos, Switzerland to capitalize on the strength of innovation (within medtech) in Switzerland/Europe and the world’s fastest growing economy, India. See link for more details: https://twitter.com/AP_EDB The possibilities with this new partnership are immense. SMEs and start-ups can benefit tremendously with facilitated market-access to a huge, rapidly-growing Indian market offering world-class infrastructure since AMTZ provides a fully integrated innovation ecosystem to players in the med-tech space that have a need to set-up high quality manufacturing/technical development, certification, and business development activities at an attractive price-point with highly talented professionals in the industry. This means that entities can potentially be in a position to increase their footprint to other Asian markets in South-East Asia, Middle-East, and the Far East using India as an Asia-Pac center of excellence as they internationalize their business to key emerging markets across the world.
- Founding Partner of Indo Swiss Blockchain Alliance (ISBA) (examples of use case: Implemented Track and Trace with authentication solution using Blockchain technology to eliminate counterfeiting in the Pharma and FMCG sector, thus saving millions of lives from consuming duplicate/fake medicines and products.)
- Resident Director, Switzerland-EU and Asia, Jaipur Foot – the world’s largest private NGO for disability registered under the UN ECOSOC as a special consultative status. To date, 1.7 million beneficiaries globally have received prosthetic limbs totally free of charge.
Rakshit is committed to bridging and connecting global markets with path-breaking technologies and products that create a meaningful impact upon all sectors of society and ensures a holistic and sustainable growth trajectory for all.
- Innovative late stage/growth stage med and health tech and biomed companies looking at internationalizing their products and services.
- Disruptive innovators with innovative technologies who would like to bring their ideas from a lab stage to market.
- Corporations or impact leaders who are looking at technology to help solve pressing global challenges.