An unprecedented first, The Introducer Magazine is an instantly interactive tool to achieve high-profile connections. You’ll meet extraordinary leaders in their fields…innovators, advocates, negotiators, diplomats, and executives we call game changers creating big impact with their work. You’ll not only know who they are and what they do but, more importantly, you’ll know who they want to meet…and that’s the purpose of the publication – to facilitate opportunities for meaningful connections to expand the impact of those whose goals are impact-oriented. The magazine and the archive are available on this site.
As described by game changer Tory Cenaj… “The Introducer is a web-based networking publication focused on curated, and uniquely vetted social impact professionals who have proven to have extraordinary talents, networks, and resources to meet the goal of facilitating impact-focused solutions and growth around the globe. Game changers bring domain expertise in verticals such as healthcare, sustainability, smart cities, agriculture, power generation, and more.”
The Introducer was first published in the Fall of 2017 and after the first year, instead of counting subscribers, we decided to measure the value of the publication not in how many eyeballs were checking it out (readers from 136 countries +), but in the quality and diversity of connections across the globe that were happening. Our publication is aimed at results. Here are just a few details on how The Introducer is making an impact…through its companion network, *The Frontrunners League of Social Impact Innovation:
- 3 game changers offered contracts with a global social impact consortium over a 6-month period
- A distribution deal was secured for a medical device innovator who was a featured game changer
- 2 game changers were introduced that put into play the potential for significant investment in an entire country’s education system
- An Ambassador who was featured was introduced to several leaders of interest in and out of Africa (where she is targeting her SDG-related programs) and The League is providing her development assistance.
- Every game-changer featured in the edition on “Women Leaders in Blockchain” started self-organizing before the edition was even released to create connections. We are now facilitating monthly conference calls for them and developing opportunities for further collaboration. The group has decided to form a blockchain think tank.
- Just after the 14th edition of The Introducer was published, we partnered with Dr. Osita Aniemeka who was featured in that edition on the launch of a global mentoring program called World Hope Youth Mentors. (WHY Mentors) was his dream – turns out we had the right collective of mentors in our Frontrunners League, and a natural publicity vehicle in The Introducer. With a few phone calls and emails over just a couple of months, we put together a pilot for Fall of 2019.
- The Innovations in Diabetes edition (Fall 2019) is in partnership with the American Diabetes Association and the T1D Exchange with a mission to add awareness globally of innovations that are creating impact.
- The spring of 2019, The Introducer began a partnership with the UN Sustainable Development Goals Solutions Network for content exchange and introductions within their partner pool.
- Helped a member secure a Fast Co. nomination for “Most Innovative Company” 2019
After we made an introduction to Dr. Osita to a potential youth program partner for WHY Mentors, we heard from that program leader:“Thank you so much for linking me to Dr. Osita. This is one person I have searched for and looked forward to meeting for the last two years. “
and then… the best thing that could have happened…did. Osita traveled from Nigeria to Uganda and met her in person. Here’s an excerpt from the email she sent about that meeting:
“It was such an honor meeting Dr. Osita Aniemeka today. I can never be more grateful than I am.He literally went over every detail of our project. Actually, his coming was timely because we had got one part/section of the value chain due for promotion upside down. Additionally, he gave a new breath to our envisaged youth entrepreneurship program and we are now committed to not only working hard and smart but also from a point of confidence with the right foundation. All I have to say is Thank you Dr. Osita”, my mentor, and greater thanks to Mary Kurek for making this connection possible.” Trudy Masembe, Executive Director at CINTA Foundation Uganda
(*The Frontrunners League is the companion network to The Introducer. Game changers featured in the publication, as well as others who fit the purpose, make up the League. The League has a business partnership with the global impact consortium, Living, Learning, & Working (LLW). The League serves as the pool of resources from which LLW draws upon to complete contracts and expand solutions in the US and other countries.)
Featured Game changers …are invited to be spotlighted by the editorial staff, however, suggestions are welcome. (No guarantees on inclusion.) Please submit your suggestions by sending their Linkedin profiles to https://www.linkedin.com/in/marykurek/
Advertising: If you have an interest, we’ll consider your ad if it fits well with our focus. Please send an email to email@example.com